Your Questions Answered
Don’t let one unanswered question stand between
you and your family’s financial future!
“You may still have some questions about The Toenail People franchise. Below I have listed many of the commonly asked questions and our answers to them. If you still have some pressing questions that haven’t been answered below, then please do not hesitate to contact our office immediately and we will try our best to help you!”
- Is there really a need for this service?
- How long does it take to get going?
- How long does the business take to build up?
- Are there any competitors?
- How many clients do the other franchisees have?
- How many clients can be cared for per hour?
- How long does the service take to perform?
- Are “The Toenail People” covered to cut diabetics toenails and what is your policy regarding cutting toenails for diabetics?
- How much training will I receive and what will it cost?
- What are the ongoing costs?
- What is the Licence Fee?
- What If It Doesn’t Work For ME?
- What If I Don’t Have Much Confidence?
- What exactly will my role involve as a new franchise owner?
- How much could I end up earning?
- How long is the Franchise Agreement for?
- Which Toe Nail People Territories are available?
- What do I do next to become a Toe Nail People franchise owner?
- What will a franchise cost?
# 1. Is there really a need for this service?
Yes there is. This service is used by not only elderly people but people that are vision
impaired, have arthritis, have had a stroke, have had an operation ie hip replacement, knee replacement, are overweight, are disabled and those who just cannot get down to cut
their toenails anymore.
# 2. How long does it take to get going?
Depends on your level of commitment to your new franchise. The first 6 to 12 months are a critical period in the franchise, the more advertising that is done the more business will come in.
There are no direct competitors to the business, but like any business, other people can start, but if you follow our proven system with customer relations then the customers will remain loyal to you.
Out of the current franchisees operating, the number of clients ranges from 200 to 500 clients depending on the level of commitment from the franchisee.
It is extremely achievable to care for 2 clients plus travel in an hour. In some cases depending on how close the clients are you could expect to do perhaps 3 to 4 per hour. You get to schedule your clients so that you can maximize the best use of your time
Depending on the client anywhere from 10mins to 30mins, from setup to finish.
Yes we are covered. “The Toenail People” have made sure that the underwriters of the insurance policy specify that we are covered to care for diabetic client’s feet.
There’s no cost for the training as it is included with your franchise fee.
The training includes:
- Administration aspects of owning and running your own business
- Hands-on training in cutting toe nails and the care of toe nails, including supervision from a Podiatrist and a Certificate of Competency
- Basic podiatry guidelines and practice
After the first 6 months you will have regular business operating costs, which include the Licence fee and Database Hosting fee ($49.00 per month). There would also be advertising, equipment replacement, your insurance, sterilizing solution, fuel and computer costs.
The Licence for the first 12 months of operation for new franchises is 20% of your gross sales per week. After the first 12 months it reverts to a flat weekly fee equivilant to the minimum performance quota.
The Licence fee includes the use of all The Toenail People property (trade marks and intellectual), proven systems, marketing expertise, some advertising and ongoing support.
Like all things in life worth having, there is no guarantee this will work for you. There is, however, a complete system that when followed has been proven to be successful.
Ask yourself, what are the moments you feel most proud of in your life? Was it when the opportunity was easy to achieve? Or was it when you had to stretch yourself a little in some way, and as a result of this you learned that you had more in you than you realized!
Success without fulfillment is failure. Fulfillment comes through growing and contributing to others. This is one of the reasons why this business is so popular.
Many of our franchisees come to us with only limited confidence in their ability to cut toenails and run their own business. But, why would it be any other way? This is not a business you have experience in yet, so how can you know how well you will do it?
You may be low in confidence, but what you will have is a drive to improve, a desire to meet people, and an enthusiasm to create more success in your own life through making a difference for others. These are the qualities we notice our franchisees possess!
We are seeking dedicated people with a passion for caring. Ideally they also possess initiative, integrity and ambition.
Franchise owners must be willing to follow The Toenail People business system and operations manuals.
# 15. How much could I end up earning?
Your earning potential and your level of gross income will depend upon a range of factors including the effort and energy you put into your business. While we cannot provide projected earnings for you, we can provide a financial modeling tool, and key information to allow you do your own projections and set earnings targets to support your lifestyle. We will provide as much information as we can under the provisions of the Franchising Code of Practice, but strongly recommend that you also seek independent business advice.
The franchise agreement term is 5 years
There are territories available in all the states of Australia. Call 1300 885 972 or complete the ‘Priority Franchisee Tell-Me-How’ form now for more detail on your local region.
# 18. What do I do next to become a Toenail People franchise owner?
You can either call the telephone number below or click here to complete The Toenail People ‘Priority Franchisee Tell-Me-How’ Form. You will then receive a telephone call from Aaron or Karen who will talk with you more about the business and what it is you need to do next.
The price is $55 000 (plus GST). After buying a franchise you could operate any territory within your state if it is available.
And for the $55,000 all of the following is included:
- Toenail kit
- Car magnets
- Sterilizing solution (10 litres start-up);
- Legal’s (our legal’s – you will need to pay to see your own solicitor in relation to the documents
- Training: hands-on
- Administration & basic podiatry guidelines
- Database system set-up
- 12 months comprehensive advertising
- 6 months database hosting fee
- 12 months insurance: public and product liability and treatment risk insurance
- Lists of potential contacts.
- Business coaching
We look forward to hearing from you and telling you more about this business opportunity with The Toenail People.
If you feel the Toe Nail People franchise has something to offer you right now then act by calling 1300 885 972 or click here to complete your “Priority Franchisee Tell-Me-How” form and start your exciting journey towards freedom and independence.